the Southgate Civic
Club do for you?
- Protects your interests by keeping deed restrictions
- Represents the neighborhood with city, county,
and state governments.
- Interfaces with Rice University
and the Medical Center.
- Hosts neighborhood meetings and social events.
- Coordinates maintenance of various common areas of the
are your membership dues used?
- Legal fees as necessary to enforce and protect deed
- Annual Ice Cream Social, Civic Club meetings, and other
- Maintenance of common areas and beautification projects.
Club dues are $50.00 per address and are good for 365 days from
the date of payment.
Options for paying membership dues:
- Online with credit card
(preferred) -- Click on the Pay
Now button above. A Paypal
account is not required for credit card payments.
Note: If your Southgate
address does not match your Paypal billing address, please add your
Southgate address in the box “Southgate Address To Be Credited” on the
final payment page.
- Web Bill pay -- If your bank offers web
payments for bills, enter Southgate
Civic Club as the payee and our address below.
- Check or Money
Order -- Return this Mail-in Form with a check made out
Southgate Civic Club and send to the address:
Southgate Civic Club
2617C W. Holcombe Blvd. #104
Houston, TX 77025